Clubs & Associations
- President, Desert Valley Squares 1999 to 2006 and 2008 to 2011
- founder and President of All Join Hands Foundation, Ltd. (AJH), formed 24 May 2002
- serves as a sitting governing board member of ARTS-Dance since 2009, and has served as chairman and vice-chair
- serves as stepmother to the Bradley Bell, 2000-present.
- served as convention co-chair of Remake The Heatwave (2004), Houston, We Have a Promenade (2021) and Twin City Spin (2022)
- served as co-chair for several years of Swing Thru Arizona fly-ins
- served as co-chair of West Coast A&C fly-ins Pass Out in the Desert (2007), Trip the Sunset (2001), Chase Your Neighbor Thru the Desert (2011) and Phoenix Link Up (2018)
In his own words
Mike Jacobs was one of the founding members of ARTS and no longer on the board in 2009, however, he was at this board meeting for one purpose and backed by Ron Holland and Betsy Gotta they proceed to tell the ARTS Board that they would be remiss if they didn't admit All Join Hands as a governing board member. Later that year, Mike Jacobs passed away and I will never forget his words at that board meeting!
In 2006, Seth Levine presented All Join Hands, represented by officers Gordon, Randy Clarke, and Greg Wilson, with the Golden Boot Award.
In 2007, Gordon, on behalf of AJH, presented the award to Scott Philips.